As a teacher, here are ways you can be One With Courage:
- Learn the signs and symptoms of abuse and educate others.
- Start a conversation with colleagues, administrators, and parents about the signs and symptoms of abuse
- Report abuse when it’s suspected- Contact law enforcement or child protective services to get help. Ask for employee training on state reporting laws.
- Encourage colleagues and school administrators to join the One With Courage campaign by distributing the campaign materials in new teacher materials, to student teachers, during in-service days and in the teachers’ lounge
- Download the One With Courage banner ads and have them placed on your school’s website or your personal blog/website
- Download and share this printable document about the signs of abuse (PDF).
- Be One With Courage’s friend on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Join TNCAC’s email list to receive news about current events and child abuse information
- Volunteer or serve on the board at your local CAC